Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Makeup Tutorials Coming after Dec 10th



I'm going to Seattle next weekend and after that will be working on making the makeup tutorials. I will be doing SMOKEY EYES, GLAM EYES, FOUNDATION & CONTOURING, ALL-DAY LIPSTICK and VOLUMIZING HAIR. Figured I better get these up before Christmas! Also I have a new tip to take 10 years off your look. Stumbled upon it accidentally. I didn't notice but my son and all my staff commented that I looked instantly 10 years younger - so I guess it works! If there are any other beauty or fashion questions you have please let me know. No one that reads this has a problem with weight (except for me!) so we won't need to talk about how to look slimmer, but anything else, if I don't know it I'll find out! I spent 15 years in the fashion industry (modeling and working for model agencies) in my teens & 20's so I do have some good tips!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I can't wait for your tips!!!!! Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete