Tuesday, October 27, 2009

"FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT" COVER RELEASED!!

JUST IN - the official cover of Adam's new album!

OK...
- hmmm, I'm not sure about the blue hair, the overly air-brushed skin, the 70's look - it is artsy though - and controversial - and a total departure from the Details mag shoot - but it doesn't look like Adam.

I guess it's just what Adam wants - to ENTERTAIN us and keep us guessing as to what this beautiful and talented chameleon will turn up as next!!

Click on it to make it big - I'm totally doing this eye makeup tomorrow - gorgeous!

2 comments:

  1. I am not sure about the cover at this moment. It's not my favorite look of his. He is on my Facebook page and it was posted earlier today and lots are on the fence with it. Most of the comments were negative and these are from his fans but I guess controversy is one of the things that is intriguing about him along with all his other wonderful facets..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny, I thought the more I looked at it the more I'd get to like it, but in fact the more I look the more I dislike it. It doesn't look like Adam. It is so overly air-brushed and just...fake. And I don't like the dated 70's look of it. Apparently the designer of the cover is a Japanese woman named Fuko. This sort of thing is big in Japan for musical artists. Hoping the music is 100% better than the cover art!

    ReplyDelete