Friday, November 6, 2009

Elle Magazine, TV Guide an MORE!!!!

I've got some new pictures!!!

Article from Elle Magazine, December issue (clicky to make big):



TV Guide photo - reminds me of a young Johnny Depp! (love Johnny too!)



At the RCA offices in LA:



Adam is EVERYWHERE!!! And RCA hasn't even started promoting him yet! A quote from the execs at RCA:
"RCA has high hopes for what it sees as the massive potential of the high-profile, flamboyant Lambert; the label will begin working a single next week."

GLEE is dying to have him on the show - this is what Lea Michele who plays Rachel Berry on the show had to say about Adam:
"I love Adam Lambert! I want to sing with him so badly," she said. "If they don't let me [sing with him] on the show, I would just in life. I just want to sing with him so badly. He's just such an incredible vocal performer, and I'm such a huge fan.

"I feel like I'd be getting to work out at the gym with the best trainer in the world," she continued. "You want to work out with someone who's ripped and is going to train you well. That's what I think about when I think of Adam Lambert. I just think he's awesome."

Adam will be performing at the American Music Awards on November 22nd, on Good Morning America and DAVID LETTERMAN November 25th and on ELLEN December 1st.

Don't forget the ALBUM comes out November 23rd!

SO MUCH exciting things happening for ADAM these days - and hopefully he'll begin TOURING in February or March of 2010! Am I excited????? Hell yeah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment